Monday, July 2, 2007

Flashback


When I was little my parents had this cube photoframe with a carved wooden top and it was filled with family photos. I loved playing with it. I saw a this photo cube on Paper Forest and had a serious flashback. You can find the template at tabblo. You could really play with this and create some fun photos. Maybe a diffrent expression on each side, I think I may make one with my daughters art work on the sides. The options are endless. I may play with it and show examples later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Setiuz Mama said...

Wow! These are cool. What a great idea. I organise crafts for my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and I think this might be a goer!!
ps...we share a GREAT name....